Electricians? Who is the best on Long Island?

AdeleCjoy

Electricians? Who is the best on Long Island?

14 Jul, 2012 11:17 a.m.

I've finally decided to update my home, after years of debating staying on Long Island or possibly moving elsewhere. I have quite a bit of work to do. The electrical service panel needs to be upgraded before any of the rest can be done. And of course, there is lots of other electrical work to be done when we do the kitchen and bathroom portion as well.

I am looking for recommendations for a good electrician... I want someone reliable and professional, that shows up when they say they will and explains what my options are.

Nothing is worse than a contractor who doesn't show up! I have kids and a busy household, so I need someone reliable and trustworthy who won't rip me off.
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

cjbrandstrom

Re:Electricians? Who is the best on Long Island?

16 Jul, 2012 4:53 p.m.

I have referred many clients over the years to good electricians, but one of the few that stands out as excellent would be Frank from Jericho Electric in Huntington.

You always deal directly with Frank the owner, and he is on site personally doing the work. His crew is great, he is very timely and does very good work. The company has been a family business for years and is very reputable. I highly recommend them.

If you would like to check out other electricians, here is a link to a page with a few other local businesses.

cjbrandstrom

Re:Electricians? Who is the best on Long Island?

18 Sep, 2012 1:17 p.m.

Here is some good advice on Hiring an Electrician...
Advertisement
Advertise With Us

Open Feedback Dialog